Monday, April 11, 2005

My First Blog !

I knew the day would come when I would be infected with the Blog fever. A good friend of mine at work, who was already a victim of the Blog-ola virus, was always suggesting that I take up blogging soon. Well, his wish was my fate. Here it is.....my own blog and now, I don't know what to do with it !

For starters, I just wanted to list out what I plan to scribble here. Being on the technology front, I surely want to use this space for some Geek-speak. Other than that, I want to see how far I can stretch my freedom of speech rights. So, watch out, people.....I am tomorrow's blogger.

Okay, I don't want to set the bar too high and then find myself posting jokes from filthy internet journals because I cannot think of anything to write. So, here is where I will stop for the day and ponder for tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home